Friday, August 04, 2006

A week NEARLY without photos

Brent says: OK, so I actually did take 20 or so photos, but it SEEMED like I missed a lot! We had a bunch of cool stuff, but my camera was nowhere to be found! We graduated from our Basic Dance class (party this Saturday, promises to be tons of cool photo ops), I played some golf, etc.

So, apologies, but here are a couple to hopefully stave off the angry legions demanding their weekly photo fix (The legions will need to remember to leave comments if they want to make their presence known...) -

CHANGED LOCATION OF WEDDING PICNIC TO MISSION BAY... IT'S PRETTY

I'm throwing a little picnic and padres game on the Friday before the wedding. I had originally thought about doing the picnic in Balboa park, but every picnic area was totally scary. Dark, sinister, lotta homeless people laying around. I drove all over and got nowhere except for a bit freaked out by this one spiky haired guy who was eyeing me over pretty well .

Finally in despair, I realized, "Oh, yeah... Mission Bay!" - So I drove over, and lo and behold, it was INCREDIBLY beautiful. Just perfect, really! This is where the picnic is going to be:

DSCN0344

It will be nice! I don't think we will have enough time to at the picnic, but the sunset there is pretty specatacular as well!

DSCN0348

It should be great! Can't hardly wait!!!

No comments: