Friday, August 11, 2006

Wedding Shower at HP

2006-08-11 HP Wedding Shower (29)

Brent says: My team-members are so cool. They threw a little wedding shower for Kathryn and I at HP on Friday afternoon. Kat came up to HP and got to meet my co-workers, see the opulence of the rented, mile-long cubicle-farm I work in, and enjoy a really nice little wedding shower.

2006-08-11 HP Wedding Shower (6)
"Ring-wraiths" jumped Kat at the door

About 10 or so from my team in San Diego came by to enjoy some cake, offer sageful marriage advice, and wish us well. Also a first in my experience, some of my team is in Portland, OR and THEY joined as well with cake on THEIR end for the virtual portion of the celebration... It was a little bit creepy to know that people a thousand miles away were eating cake and watching you on TV ~ I felt like REGIS!

Anyways, my team gave us some nice gifts off our registry, and really made us both feel special. It was a really nice way to finish off the day. Just about 3 weeks to go!!!

2006-08-11 HP Wedding Shower (25)
Mmmmmm... Waffles!

1 comment:

luminainfinite said...

wow, virtual wedding shower...you're big time! they love you!~ we are all caught up in the fairy tale of Brent and Kat's wedding!