Friday, August 04, 2006

This week's most bizarre find is

The gas-station restroom urinal-library

DSCN0354

Yes, folks, that's a picture of a urinal on the blog. I know I really shouldn't be taking pictures in public restrooms... What with the restraining order still in effect for me after that unfortunate incident with the camera phone and Justin Timberlake at the Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood...

BUT!

I couldn't help myself. I just like the idea of someone trying to use the urinal in a gas station in Escondido while trying to read a few pages of the condensed version of James Michener's Alaska. OPEN UP IN THERE! PEOPLE ARE WAITIN' OUT HERE!!! Just a few more pages, I'm almost done with the chapter...

Anyways, I found it amusing. Though not as amusing as the look on Justin's face when I...

B

*** Editor's note: All comments relating to Mr. Justin Timberlake, formerly of the band N'Sync, are totally facetious and made without the expressed written consent of said Mr. Timberlake. They should be chuckled at (or not) and not taken for anything more than, "Oh, there Brent goes again writing in his blog after 11 pm... He REALLY shouldn't do that!" *grin*

3 comments:

Micah said...

I think that would take a lot of talent, uhh... expanding your mind while facilitating your expanded bladder.

Brent said...

Yes it really is KEY! I was so shocked at the sight that I didn't even give a thought towards the tricky juggling necessary to operate in this arrangement... I may need some instructional manuals and such!

Micah said...

maybe they should leave a manual on the shelf. it would be a handy read.