Thursday, July 13, 2006

Getting closer...

Sunday, July 9th

The brain trust is fierce at work at Old Poway Park, the site of our reception!

2006-07-09 OldPoway

2006-07-09 OldPoway (1)
Kat and Virgina, scoping out the appetizer situation

By "brain trust" this clearly means that I have enough of a brain to trust that Kat and her sidekicks have all the capability they need to pull of a stunning wedding, right? *Grin* - Leaves me with time to take fun pictures while they get down into the details!

2006-07-09 OldPoway (4)

2006-07-09 OldPoway (3)
Fountain in Old Poway Park

It is truly amazing to watch Kat work on this wedding. She parses out jobs for me and everyone else, but all along has the vision for what the day will be like. I am SO impressed. The full-color PPT schematic of the wedding and reception site has to be the highlight for me so far... I will have to somehow figure out a way to get that on the blog.. It is SO choice!

Things are moving along well. Sept 3 is right around the corner!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you dear. Now I must say you've been truly helpful and supportive in this process. I'll leave it to you to be planning the post-wedding rest of our lives... :)