Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I got in! Now what?

Good news! I got into UCSD's school of business. Here's my acceptance letter!

Bad news - I gotta plunk down a G by the end of February. Hmmm... I wonder if I could hold a rabbit hostage over the internet to raise money ... Maybe not!

1/31/2007
Dear Brent,

We are pleased to offer you admission as a graduate student in the Full-Time MBA program at the Rady School of Management, University of California, San Diego, for Fall 2007. Congratulations on your admission to our Full-Time MBA class. The Admissions Committee has recommended admission for a number of highly qualified individuals and we are glad to have you among this group. Please complete the necessary form by 2/28/2007 11:30:00 PM EST. If you are accepting our offer of admission, your $1000 deposit is required to hold your place in the class.

We are pleased to welcome you to UCSD and the Rady School.

Sincerely,

4 comments:

Megan and Nate said...

Congrats Brent! Good luck with that deposit. I am so glad I knew nothing about that rabbit website while it was going on - it would have made me very upset!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brent!! May the Lord continue to guide ya'll!

Jen said...

Congrats! Very exciting for you, not so much for the rabbit. . . .

Micah said...

that's very RADy