Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Jury is In

Quick "before work posting" here...

This past weekend wasn't too wild and crazy, though we did have fun. On Friday, Kat and I got together with some of her fellow jurists from the case that she almost had to serve on recently. I say almost, because though she waited for 6 days, she actually DIDN'T have to serve.

In any case, we had a lovely Chinese dinner with Ginny, Matthew's family, and Ginny's friends.
2006-11-10 Kat Ginny Matt

Turns out we all live within about a mile of each other... Go figure?

On Saturday I pretty much laz'ed away the day while Kat worked hard at Church with the ladies on costumes for Bethlehem Village. Sunday was a big day for Missions at the church. We had special classes, speakers, and a dinner. The day was really good, and people liked the booklet that I had put together.

*Sigh*- Not so lively, this morning. But keep the faith, dear reader. More exciting stuff will follow, I promise!

No comments: