Friday, November 24, 2006

The great, long-overdue Wedding Picture Post!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

I was just able to awaken from my tryptophan-induced coma for long enough to load up a bunch of wedding photos to our jazzed-up Flickr account. I'm paying the 2 bucks a month or whatever it is to get the big upload limit, so all these photos can be downloaded and printed to 4x6's. Or you can order photos right off of Flickr. Your choice

Downloads are free... No charge! I've organized the photos from the official photographer as well as those from our friend's into three convenient sets:

Preparation - http://www.flickr.com/photos/78249236@N00/sets/72157594390328721/
Ceremony - http://www.flickr.com/photos/78249236@N00/sets/72157594390365261/
Reception - http://www.flickr.com/photos/78249236@N00/sets/72157594390414228/

If you want a higher res photo for any reason, just let me know! Thanks, and enjoy!

B

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are great! You both look as joyous as the occasion was for us. We had a great time. We are so happy for you. Hope to see you both soon...are you going to TX for Christmas? Chris, Paula and Avalon

Anonymous said...

The pictures were wonderful and I enjoyed reading about your Thanksgiving Eve trip to the ER. I'm glad everything turned out well. Your Halloween costumes and Gordon's scary porch are great. Do you B, remember being scared in the haunted house in the mall when you were about six?

Mama Jan

luminainfinite said...

Oh my Gosh!
SHE is SO BEAUTIFUL

wow Brent...you are a beautiful couple.

Anonymous said...

Seeing the wedding pictures transported me back. What a nice wedding - full of friends and family! We miss you.