Sunday, November 19, 2006

Christmastime's a'coming

For these past 3 years, the official arrival of the Christmast season for me has been our church's annual Bethlehem Village preparation. On Saturday, I helped our resident construction genius, Gary, paint some backdrops for the big event.

2006-11-18 BV Prep (1)

Now bear in mind, I am not fit for anything more complicated than roller-work, and even then, I tend to paint outside the lines unless I try really hard not to... But it is exceptionally nice to get outside and feel that crisp 78 degree November air in San Diego, and know that Christmas is almost here!

Plus, Gary and I built some clothes racks for Kat's costume department, so I felt like I was being suitably supportive for my lovely wife. It'll be fun!

2006-11-18 BV Prep (3)

Friday and Saturday evenings, Dec. 15th and 16th, at North City Presbyterian Church in Poway, CA for those of you in the area..

No comments: