Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ballroom Dance in PB

It's Thursday afternoon in Pacific Beach, California, known for its sun-soaked ultra-fit 20-somethings. I'm in an upstairs classroom of a Lutheran church learning Ballroom dance with 75 other people and dancing with a 80-year old woman named Estelle who I am just praying doesn't have a heart-attack on me.

Lucky for me, I (Brent) take the pictures and control what you get to see!

Which means I show you lots of pics of Kat as well as John and Heidi who went with us to a Ballroom dance class for the first time last week. I WILL say that though the class was crowded, the instructor was great and we had a TON of fun. Some candid pics to enjoy for y'all!

Kat - In Action Looking Graceful (Not sure what's going on with the lady in the white top... I must not have learned that step)

2006-06-15 PB Ballroom Class (1)

John - (Blue Checked shirt) - So he's the ringer in the group since he went to finishing school back in Georgia
2006-06-15 PB Ballroom Class (4)

Heidi - (Black blouse) - Overheard to say "Where are all the men anyway?"
2006-06-15 PB Ballroom Class (5)

No comments: