Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Soreness...



So, Kat has been waking up an hour for me and doing a new workout... Today, my guilt and curiousity overcame me, and I decided to join her. So little did I know, I was in for 59 minutes of pain with a sadistic chipmunk named Debbie Siebers.



This workout program utilizes elements of yoga, tai-bo, and the Spanish Inquisition. Wow! Kat warned me that I had missed all the warm-up episodes, and that this was the hard one. I, with the same bravado that allows middle-age men to think they can play football once a year on Thanksgiving, thought, "No problem!"

So... now I am sore. Tomorrow... Well... We'll see about tomorrow. "-)

3 comments:

Micah said...

...Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Amongst their weaponry are such elements as fear, surprise...

Anonymous said...

Men!! Typical when it comes to working out! John had the same dilemma when he checked out my new gym!!

Anonymous said...

I was considerably impressed by Brent making it all the way through - though the floor routine had us both groaning! Just hope the workout doesn't transform him into having a girlish figure!