Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like... breaking and entering

OK, so I've never been that big on car stealing. Ask all my friends - I VERY RARELY try to break into automobiles! That's what makes the events of this past Tuesday so out of character for me.

It was a day like most Tuesdays ~ I was walking out of HP with a couple of friends to head to our lunch pickup Ultimate Frisbee game, and my buddy Gordon said he would drive since he had his Durango SUV.

All is well - I headed out to the parking lot, looking around for something like this











I got a little distracted when I saw a co-worker who I hadn't talked with for awhile who was arriving - So I was just chatting away with my co-worker and opened the door to the Silver Durango, talking away, putting my bags in, etc... This goes on for a good minute or so until Gordon walks over and motions me that HIS Silver Durango was in fact parked a good 20 feet away, and that I might want to consider getting out of that trusting person's unlocked truck!

So let that be a lesson to you! Not all breakers and enterers are up to no good... Some are just very easily distracted...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brent hate to tell you this but i think its an applegate trait but then again it may not be. dont worry ive done that a time or two but then again my excuse is that im a blonde.