Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Stache

This morning marked the end of one era and the beginning of a new. My husband, as straight-laced as they come, has been sporting a beard for the past couple of weeks, and while I liked it, it was kinda scratchy. So this morning he shaved, but I implored him to keep a 'stache for at least a day. I tried to bribe him with Golden Spoon (frozen yogurt) if he would keep it for his internship interview today, but he emailed me moments ago to say he just couldn't go through with it. By 8am, the 'stache went the way of the beard, down the drain. Thank goodness I took pictures!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu would make Magnum PI proud!

Jen said...

Wow. It's amazing how different that makes you look!

Reminds me how my dad had a beard until I was 20 or so--I'd never seen the skin on his face until suddenly he shaved it, and he's been clean ever since. Well, sort of--as clean as scraggly can be.

Moral of the story: be careful how little you change, lest your children think you can only sing one song.