Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Resumption of Normalcy

Normalcy is restoring to Southern California...

Our schools have resumed, and my first midterm is today at 10. 6+ years since I last had to take such a test, I find myself feeling... too old for this stuff! But I digress...

Our community is rallying well together. FEMA has camped out on what used to be our Ultimate Frisbee field near work, and our church is getting involved in the relief effort. Its really neat to see how community and government at all levels can come together to lend a hand to those in need.

Now... I need to do some last minute "cramming!" :-)

2 comments:

Micah said...

and how about that test? i've been back to school once, and succeeded, but that task was a light one. since i've got some interest in another go at it, i hope to hear that old codgers can go back and do well.

Brent said...

87 out of 100... Not bad... B's are my best friend now! *grin*