Monday, May 21, 2007

Cracked...

So, let this be a lesson to you... And don't say I never warned you!

Pop Quiz: If you should happen to one day walk out to your car, and see that a small crack (say, smaller than a dollar bill) has developed in your windshield, is the proper response:

A.) Ignore it - Chalk it up to one of many things on a 1999 car that go wrong which you don't really want to spend money on to fix

or

B.) Drop everything you are doing and call the window repair guy, or else pretty soon the crack will exapad and you you will have to call the window replacement guy (who charges substantially more than the repair guy)...

Which one do you think I picked?
2007-05-15 Cracked (2)

*Sign* - I don't recall reading about this in the "How to be an adult" manual... Oh well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer man - I'll put that in my mental rolodex for later!

Brent said...

If I help just one person... than this blog is not in vain! :-)